Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Farm

Yesterday we went to cinema to watched a movie name "croods" .The movie is so fun and I cried a little bit .But jinny slept during the movie. After that we came back house and slept at 12 o'clock so tomorrow in the morning we didn't want to got up.we took a bath slowly so I had to kept trash in the house.In the after noon we went to cheese factory and I ate a lot of cheese.I like cheese Stick.And then we went to cow farm the smell was so bad. Chicken farm the alpaca was so cute but I scare .Right now we are in library.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Bangpan! I tried to comment earlier, but it didn't go through. I have to stop at the store and pick up some string cheese. Hannah loves it, too! Hannah's dad grew up on a dairy farm so he's used to the cow smell, but I agree with you. It stinks! See you tomorrow dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Hannah's mom, in case you were wondering! :)

      Delete
  2. Bangpan, after reading your early post, I can feel that you can spend the rest time happily in U.S.A. Hannah's mom came to comment your post in which I think that she's so kind and hope that you can live with Hannah's family happily as well. Your grand mom, Ya Pad, has read your post and feel so glad to see your progress in writing.
    Love;
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete