Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jinny

Yesterday is the day teacher George and P'Pat married and everybody must to go to the wedding on that day P'Pat is so pretty. The wedding in America is different the wedding in Thailand because the wedding in America arranged in the church but in Thailand arranged in the hotel.After that we finish the wedding I went to Jinny host's house with Jinny Pokpong and In but just me stay over night with jinny.In jinny host's house they had a cinema in their house and at 10 o'clock I went to watched with Jinny Connor and Connor's friend.In the same time they watched the movie just Jinny and me slept because at the moment time is about 11:30 pm.After movie the end we brushed our teeth and went to bad at 1 O'clock.Next day I came back my host's house and then we went to my host parent's house and ate hot dog .I played with two kids name is Ava and Jimmy they were cute and Jimmy he gave me his kiss.He is cute. After that we came back home and right now I must to go to bad because tomorrow I will go to school.Have a good dream.









2 comments:

  1. It's so funny post. I love your post. Try to write it more and insert the picture dealing with your daily activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my sis :) miss you so
    Your english skill is improving
    Try to talk with your host family and your friends
    i'm glad to hear that you have fun in usa :D
    Take care yourself my dear sis
    P'ping <3

    ReplyDelete